About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Howth and Malahyde

On Sunday of our little trip, we got out of Dublin and went to the Irish countryside- villages of Howth and Malahyde. Howth is a fishing town and has a gorgeous coast, nature walk and market. Malahyde just had a castle, but was fun to explore.

These seals waited by the docks every day waiting for the fishermen to toss them extra fish.






The town was extremely quaint
The bus dropped us off at the top of the hill and we nature-walked all the way down... the view by the sea was amazing. When my dad went to Ireland on a golfing trip in August 2006, he said out there was "God's Country." True true and more truth.






All Malahyde really had was a castle- the town was really gorgeous though.

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales