About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mizzou Volleyball

I've been attending some of the Mizzou women's home volleyball games, here are some pictures from the stands:
Jubilation after winning only 1 of 4 games.
Julianna Klein is an amazing outside hitter and her sophomore year, she tore her ACL. Sound familiar? For my Fundamentals in Photojournalism class, I did a photo story on her and her recovery as a two-time ACL destroyer. It makes me so happy to see her out on the court again kickin ass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing to examine about the Julianna Klein who is an amazing outside hitter,and the pictures relating to the match are just outstanding.

__________________
Buy Custom Dissertation

 
Camping in Wales