About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

2009 in Review

Thought I'd do a little 2009 recap to help me figure out 2010.

I left for London Jan 9, 2009 and still haven't recovered. If 2010 brings a return trip or move back to capitol of Brits, I wouldn't be disappointed. Traveling around Europe also dominated the first half of the year and was the greatest experience of my life thus far.

I had my first serious internship at MSN UK. If I find work in 2010 as satisfying as the colored butterfly, I'll be astonished and beyond happy.

I spent the summer in Columbia, MO working as a staff photographer at the Columbia Missourian completed the first semester of my senior year in the fall.

One of the best classes I've taken, Electronic PhotoJournalism, required me to create a portfolio web site. I considered myself software retardant, but with enormous help, www.flaggphotography.com is now a reality.

In attempting to hold back my hostilities about graduating, I have begun the job search. Enough said.

2010 started off on the beaches of Cabo with my family (pictures coming soon). The week was a wonderful reprieve to the constant gnawing of absent life plans.
This semester I'm taking my Capstone as well as returning to theMissourian as a photo editor. While I have no idea where life will take me after May, I'm going to enjoy the last few pages of my MU Tiger chapter.
Flagg out.

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales