About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Cabo San Lucas

My parents and I kicked off the new year on the warm, sunny beaches of Mexico's Cabo San Lucas. Sure to be one of our last vacations as a family, we spend the entire week lounging, eating and taking advantage of 2 for 1 happy hour.

The view from our condo
Our resort from the sea
We went whale watching one night and it was amazing. We saw 5 whales, and some of the other boats were tiny- I thought they were going to get knocked over.
Sea lions?
Moby Dick vs tourists

This is the famous arch that is Cabo's landmark. Nice, but no gateway to the west.





View from the sky pool, complete with aqua bar... legit




The return of the gnome... and time to go home.

4 comments:

photophanatic1887 said...

love the gnome!

Also, the people watching the whale photo is great!

anguangxi said...

The pictures which you took are so quiet and beautiful, I do like it and hope to see more good pictures in the future.

Unknown said...

Loved the pics--can we go back tomorrow?

Unknown said...

Hey, in the second sentence in your intro to the cabo pics, you say "we spend the entire week...".
Should be we "spent" the entire week.
Of course we did spend money.....

 
Camping in Wales