About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Boyz II Men Concert: NYC

My dear friend Adam Liebman had the genius idea of seeing Boyz II Men in concert at the BB King in NYC. Just in case you've lived under a musical rock for the last 20 years, Boyz II Men is the origin of boy bands and pop soul music. The concert was amazing- they sang classics as well as new songs and covers of songs like "Amazed" and "I Can't Make You Love Me." In other words: they brought down the house. The concert was small but mind blowing- they still have the moves.
Serious dance moves and fresh wardrobe
Oh, and when they sang, "I'll Make Love to You," they handed out roses. So classy.

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales