About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

NYC Part Deux

I've gotten much more comfortable in the city after the first week. And despite the disgustingly hot subway stations, I like the ease of getting around the city. This week I went to the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) and shot my first assignment for CPL. I've had pizza almost every day since I've gotten here and found some other cool places to hang out around my neighborhood. Here are some more random sights:
The night view from Pier 1, a gorgeous outside bar on the pier off 68th St.
Oh, and two random pianos on the end of the pier.
Somewhere in Brooklyn, on assignment for CPL
MOMA, and all it's free on Friday night wonder. It was the last weekend to see the Henri Cartier-Bresson exhibit. Absolutely inspiring. The strangest part? A 'No Photography' sign right outside the exhibit.
Jackson Pollock was there along with Andy Warhol.

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales