About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

California-Boards and Burgers

My cousin Evan was getting married. In Laguna Beach. During the US Open Surfing Championships. Needless to say, my attendance was mandatory. I flew coast to coast for the weekend and had the best time with my family.
First of all, California meant a reunion with my one true love, In N Out. Quite possibly the best burger made by human hands, this organization is what is pure and true in fast food.
The beach crowd at the US Open Surfing Championships
Getting ready to ride the waves
Not to mention courts upon courts of sand volleyball. My parents refused to leave me there
And fishing...ew

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales