About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fourth of July- DC

As wonderful as NYC was, I needed a break by the 4th of July. I'd never been to Washington DC, so I packed my bags for a long weekend to visit friends and sight see. Not only was DC fun, patriotic and educational, it hands down wins the "Cleanest City" award.
Children play in the fountains at the WWII memorial
Maya Lin's Vietnam Memorial
And the best part... FIREWORKS!!!!

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales