About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Blending

Defender Justin Siebert eyes up Garrett French as he goes in for the lay-up
Evan Moser shoots the three as his opponents look on in anticipation for the rebound.
Justin Siebert scrambles after the ball during wheelchair basketball practice.   The team has practice at 7am every morning at the rec center.  "When you first start out, its brutal getting up that early, but now, I'm used to it," Siebert says.

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales