About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Multiple Flash

John Petrocik takes a huge bite of his Which Wich club sandwich as he sits on his lunch break with a good friend and co-worker, Marvin Overby.  Being the first time the two of them have been to Which Wich, the two say they were impressed with the sandwiches and liked the unique way of ordering. Customers at the new sandwich place write on paper bags what they want on their sandwiches.  

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales