About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fill and Balancing Flash

Despite the flowers and colorful atmosphere, John Lennon's memorial, situated next to Strawberry Fields in Central Park, is an emotional area when visited.
Damaged statues taken from the French Renaissance stand in the gardens at Tavern on the Green restaurant. Taken as fill flash, I wanted to show the texture of the statue as well as the highlight near its central body.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The John Lennon pic is my favorite!!!

Even though it is a grave picture it doesn't seem that way!

To me it signifies one to Imagine what great and beauty comes from Peace! :) (I came to that based on the Peace Sign made out of beautiful flowers around the word Imagine)

That is a really powerful picture :)

 
Camping in Wales