About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Picture Story - Video Job Profile

For my first time using a 5D Mark II for video, I did a job profile of Chef Darren Garmer. He teaches Cuisines Across Cultures at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in St. Louis, MO. I had a blast and learned about several cooking techniques I'll now be practicing on my roommates. The 5D Mark II made really crisp video and was easy to move around and focus, however, the audio was a challenge. Chef Garmer had a microphone during our sit-down interview, but the camera still picked up a ton of background noise.

Thanks to Le Cordon Bleu, Chef Davenport and Chef Garmer!

Job Profile from Sarah Flagg on Vimeo.

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales