About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cheerio London!

Just a compilation of my last days/weeks in London, where I worked, and a photo tribute to how much I'm going to miss everything.
The Wobbly Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral
A stroll in St. James's Park

Squirrlin' Around
Even pigeons can be pretty

100 Victoria St, known as Cardinal Place is the headquarters of MSN UK, aka the most incredible job ever created. This glass palace is my office building, complete with hot chocolate machine. My ridiculously fantastic boss, Laura.
My last Sunday in London was the day of the London Marathon.

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales