About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Football and Volleyball

Julianna Klein tore her ACL early into the season of her sophomore year. While rehabilitating, she plays with a ball while watching her teammates practice
A Tiger volleyball player spikes a ball over two Iowa state players
Tiger middle blocker fights for the ball.

In 2007, the Mizzou Tigers were the heroes of college football. Climbing in rank to number one, the Tigers’ only losses were to Oklahoma.
Finally getting their defense together, the Rams put pressure on Orton.
Pass interference? Bears defender illegally stops Eric Bassey, Rams receiver from catching the ball in the November game. The Rams lost, 27-3.

The St. Louis Rams ended the season with at four wins and sixteen losses, sadly disappointing their fans. Here quarterback Kyle Orton of the Chicago Bears takes his time while throwing.

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales