About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Rockin' Out and the Big Apple

Spring Break 2008 I went to New York City to visit my friend Adrienne. This is John Lennon's memorial in Central Park.
Another view from Central park.
A bird’s eye view of Columbus Circle in New York City can only be seen from the seventh floor of Macy’s department store. The store has a total of eight floors and stretches more than an entire city block.
An unknown fan is hoisted into the air at the Lucky Boys Confusion concert at the Blue Fugue in Columbia, Missouri.
Stubhy, lead singer of Lucky Boys Confusion hugs the mike as he sings, “Bossman,” a song featured on gum commercials.
Zach Denison, Jake Fischbach, and Devin Burrow generated the band, “Providence.” The rock band concentrates on inspirational lyrics and have been playing in Columbia, St. Louis and Kansas City for the last three years.
Bassist Jack Fischbach rocks out at the Blue Fugue in downtown Columbia.

No comments:

 
Camping in Wales