About Me

Most people call me Flagg. I'm from a small town south of St. Louis and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Photojournalist by trade, I use this blog to visualize my life and surroundings. Aside from photo, my great loves are my family, food, the St. Louis Cardinals and Queen. I'm open to go anywhere in the world and experience everything.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Work Update

I realize I've been working for over a month now, and have nothing to show for it on my blog. Here are some highlights:

Photo Galleries from my photos:
Fashion Week
Chinese New Year
London Snow Day

Photosynth:
Queen Mother Statue

Photo Galleries from Press Association photos:
Beijing Chinese New Year
Japanese Snow Festival
Plane Crash in NY
Australian Wildfires
Famous Flubs

Video:
Lent
Valentine's Day

2 comments:

Halli said...

Flagg,
I just read all your entries and you have the best pictures! I'm so glad you are enjoying yourself and it was great talking to you today! Miss you and keep having fun!
aoe, Halli

Unknown said...

So like update your blog, huh? You've got diddly from March. Like what'd you do from 3/4 to 3/11?

 
Camping in Wales